Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

about me

Matthew and his family.                 My family always gives me food and buys me lunch for me on school days and i love my mom and my Dad we love go to church every Sunday. I love my mom and my dad. My family  always gives lots of love to me and Mathew loves his friends because Mathew always plays with his friends.In Italy the word family in  Latin  means familia which is a group of people related to each other by birth,like a Uncle or Aunt that have children which I become cousins. I love my familia.
I love playing rugby and I have just joined a club called Marist football club.I have a coach and we train on Tuesday and Thursday. We play games on Saturday and this will be my first club game I am excited about this game.

I hope that I become a All Black but most of all I want to play for Samoa because Matthew wants to make his parents proud and his culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment